Friday, June 19, 2020

Scouring of the shire part X


And once again, another batch of hobbits. I'm getting tired of them :D. I painted up the last 4 shirriffs and the old Bilbo. Only 16 archers and Brandobas left.

Yesterday I used my hobbits in the first few battles since the lockdown started with mixed results. First game against a Rohan all mounted force they lost in a game of assassination. It was a close game so happy with the result as it isn't that difficult to kill an unarmed Fatty or Lobilia.

Next game I had an easy victory against a dwarf army. Some lucky shooting and a brutal first turn of combat left the dwarf force broken. A second turn of combat decimated them and ended the game.

Hobbits offer an interesting play style in the game. No mobility at all but as you field nearly a 100 models they stil are everywhere on the table. The legendary legion also is a must for the bonuses they give. Looking forward to some more playtesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment