Last weekend I finished my rivendell knights. I still need to paint some banners, dead guys, dismounts, heroes,... But the core of the army is finished: 24 rivendell knights. I used an airbrush for the blue capes and the horse skin. The rest was done with a standard brush. I tried to use water effects for the first time and I was satisfied after a few tries. I used a few layers standard water effects and afterwards transparant silicone to get some structure/waves/splashes.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Monday, March 21, 2016
Sunday, March 20, 2016
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Sunday, March 6, 2016
I wanted to continue the Angmar army but once again I took a detour after painting the first part of Angmar. For some reason I had to include some castellans of Dol Guldur in the painting queue.
I really like the miniatures. They are easy to paint and a real pain to play against in the game :-).