Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Moria

This month I kept painting in the Moria theme. First, I painted my new Gundabad blackshields. It came in the old finecast, and it was a mess. Little bubbles everywhere and the spears were terribly bent. I complained and got another blister of Gundabads at the same quality.

So now I had 8 models, with only three decent casts. But I had 8 models, so I stopped complaining :-D and decided to try fixing them all. Some hot water was enough to bent the spears back in place and I used liquid green stuff to fix most of the bubbles in the models. Only some helmets are clearly still damaged, but I'm happy with the result.

 






Also, I painted some more prowlers. I love the profile but I like the Gundabad design more.




And at last I finished the mines of Moria terrain: