Monday, January 4, 2021

2020: Another yearly overview

And 2020 finally came to a close. What a year!

A strange year for sure. A year without any social contact apart from my family. Not having friends around, no parties, not playing games, no Ardacon, no tournaments in general.

But still an interesting year. I finished the renovations around the house, celebrated my sons first birthday and my wife got pregnant again. Another tiny hobbit will join us soon.

But time to see if I realised my hobby goals. As every year the goal is to:

  • Paint more lotr models than I buy
  • Buy more lotr models than Games workshop releases.
  • Paint at least 100 models

In total I painted 253 lotr models, around 70 more then in 2019. An absolute blast! I really nailed that objective

I have 2636 models in my collection and 1748 of them are painted. I'm only 1 model off a complete collection. Stupid ninja Thranduil :D

In total I bought 131 new models and only need one more. So I smashed all my targets for 2020. 

2021 here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment