Monday, January 3, 2022

2021: the yearly overview

 2021 came to a close. Another year has past in gaming land. An interesting year but a quiet one.
Gaming is still heavy limited due to covid and the last few months I didn't paint as much models as I wanted. I keep having less and less time to paint. But we sax some cool new releases and "War in the north" is on its way. I also managed to paint up two new armies last year: Dunland and Azog's legion. 

And most importantly I finally finished the collection. I own a pose of every model ever released for this game!

So lets see if I reached my yearly goals:

  • Paint more models then I buy
  • Buy more models then GW releases
  • Paint at least a 100 models
In total I own 2.723 Lotr models and 1.903 of them are painted. So I bought 87 new models this year and painted 155 new models.

I succeded in all my goals for 2021. 2022 here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment