Monday, January 2, 2023

2022: the overview

And yet another year has passed. Covid is behind us and everything went back to normal. Our gaming scene had some damage from Covid with the tournament scene collapsing. But things took a turn for the better. Our club is growing and we had a succesfull tournament once again. The game is still alive and well with some awesome releases this year.

So lets see if I reached my yearly goals:

  • Paint more models then I buy
  • Buy more models then GW releases
  • Paint at least a 100 models
In total I own 2,845 Lotr models and 2,159 of them are painted. So I realised that I bought way more new models then previous years, 122 in total. But I also painted a lot. 246 more models join the painted legions.

Last but not least a have a 10 year goal. In 10 years I wanted to end my backlog. I will now start year 7 with an estimated delay of nearly a year. So we will see what the new year will bring.

I wish you all the very best and a happy wargaming year!


No comments:

Post a Comment