Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Suns of Durin and some woses.

Hi, it has been a while since I last posted. But I made some progress on the suns of Durin.
Last tournament I picked up some grimhammers as a price. I always loved the models, to my opinion some of the best sculpted plastics in the entire range.

So I painted the first batch.






I also painted Ghan Buri Ghan and his woses. I thought that they would be painted quickly because of all the flesh tones. But I was terribly mistaken. It took ages to paint them. All the small details, they really where a nightmare to paint :-p.






And at last: a new year, so some new hobby goals. I decided to start this year with the ruins of Angmar. I will try to paint all the figures and play the scenario's in the upcoming year.

Starting off:
Buhrdur and a gang of cave trolls



No comments:

Post a Comment