Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Isengard: part 5

 I continued working on my Isengard forces and started with the new Forgeworld Grishnakh pose. Not the best model in the range, I also didn't enjoy painting him. But anyway, he is done.
After Grishnakh I decided to do something cool and paint up some trolls and two ballistae. 

I really love the old metal Isengard troll model but the plastic model is also a lovely sculpt. The paintjob on the plastic one is even better in my opinion :p.

I had a partly ballista laying around and managed to buy another incomplete one from a friend. Together they formed one complete ballista but with some greenstuf and balsa wood I managed to assemble a second one.

I still have a bunch of models on the painting desk but I will soon start working again on Isengard with some Crebain!


No comments:

Post a Comment