Thursday, October 11, 2018

The battle of the Pellenor fields: finishing the Morannon army


The Morannon update:

I started this hobby after seeing the Return of the king at the movie theater. From that moment I loved the battle of the Pelennor fields and I started my collection with a Minas Tirith army.

The new battle of the Pelennor fields scenario speaks to the imagination. So I set myself a new goal: to collect and paint all the models I need for the scenario.

First update: the Morannon orc heroes.

Guritz and Gothmogs enforcer. I bought them at Ardacon. Lovely models and Guritz will definetly be seen on the battlefield.




I also painted up Gothmog foot and mounted. I love his new rules. He will probably be the centerpiece in every Morannon orc army.



And at last I painted up the remaining commanders I had laying around.




Next up will be the knights of Dol Amroth and some additions to the army of the dead.

I also have to do something on my photo quality. I will probably try to construct a lightbox.

Until next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment